Hours: 10:30am-7:30 pm
Chief Purpose of the Position
- This position functions as the IMS Evening Clinical Maintenance.
- Clean all suction lines weekly in all Pre Doc Clinics. (Wood, Lyons, Douglas)
- Cover all aspects of Pre Doc Clinic cleaning and maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate account of all completed units nightly
- Clean and Maintain all HEPA Filters in the clinics
- Ensure all Pre Doc Clinics are cleaned, stocked, and ready to go for the next day.
- Help Central Sterilization clean and wrap kits/instruments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service and willingness to assist students, staff, and faculty required
Computer skills required
Excellent recall and memorization skills required
Ability to multitask and work independently or with co-workers in a close, team environment required
Ability to work in a diverse environment required
Ability to work proficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Ability to lift 20-50 pounds, when necessary
Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and superior customer service skills required
Ability to be flexible with work schedule for all shifts required
Knowledge of dental terminology or materials
Education Level and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or technical training preferred
- Dental or medical office experience preferred
- Instrument recognition preferred
- Experience in an academic setting preferred
- Experience using barcoding, scanning, or repairing instrument equipment preferred
Please submit your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. In the subject line please reference the position title. Additionally, referrals are always welcome, email their resumes and cover letters to the above email as well.
Updated on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:36:26 EST
VCU Dental Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability and/or age.